ERSRI’s Member Portal is the fastest and easiest way to keep track of your pension, make tax changes and view your pay stub and 1099-R.
You can learn more about how to access your account and use the features on the ERSRI Member Portal by reviewing the guide below.
Login to the ERSRI Member Portal by clicking the button below. Please note that the first time you visit the Member Portal you will need to register in order to access your account online.
Upon registering, you will be provided with a system-generated Login ID. Please save both your Login ID and the password you create and keep them in a safe place. Once you have registered, you will be able to login to:
- Update your address, phone number, e-mail address, or telephone number
- Update your federal and state tax withholding elections
- View your benefit payment history and print payment statements
- View and print your 1099-R
- Review your direct deposit information on file
- Review your designated beneficiary information
If you encounter any issues registering or logging into your account, please contact the ERSRI Member Service Center at (401) 462-7600 from Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. You may also contact ERSRI for registration or support using our Contact Us page.